Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart - Custom Field - Valuation Disappearing

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In Shopping I added field through standard structure and created OVS for it.

Once a value is selected for that field in ITEM TAB and without saving when moved to other tab like Account Assignment and again when moved to ITEM

Tab the value in the field is disappearing.

I tried to create a Node in Context of Component Controller and assigned the field value to the attribute of component controller and set the field value to the attribute in the Component controller node attribute.... Now when swapped between attributes we are able to get the value without disappearing but now the problem is when ordered the SC it created a PO in the PO the same value is not getting reflected instead it is showing blank.

Any idea about the solution for this problem.

Regards,

Mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

YAH...!!!!

I solved it myself.....

Any how thanks a lot everybody........!!!!

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where was the problem? and what you did to rectify it?

Regards,

Karthik Babu.

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Called the Method set_changed_by_client setting its flag = abap_true and called Update method of mapper class.

EXPORTING
                   flag = abap_true.

wd_this->mo_dodm_po_i_bd->/sapsrm/if_cll_mapper~update( ).

That's it. It solved my problem.

Reward if this is helpful.

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

Greetings,

I have the same issue, can you please provide the details how you have achieved it.

I am new to SRM Technical, Expecting detail response.

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Girish V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

can you please explain how to resolve this issue. we are also facing same issue.

Thanks in Advance .

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Sorry for delay in reply.

For the custom fields to retain data when swapped between different tabs -  we need to add the

custom fields in the respective standard structures of Shopping Cart either at Header or line item.

Don't add custom fields through the creating a Attribute/Node under context this will not help in retaining the values when swapped between different tabs.

Regards,

Rafi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

I think you missed to enhance the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF. add your custom field here as well so that value persists in database.

If you are doing it via spro,

Extensions and field personalization ->Configure customer fields -> define customer fields on item level -> Append for Customer Cross-Document Item Database Fields. and add your field here.

Regards,

Karthik Babu.

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already added the field in INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF structure.

When in ITEM Tab - providing the value in the custom field and when clicked on Save button, we are able to save it in database.

The problem is when the custom field is given some value and without saving if moved to other tab, the custom field value in Item tab is disappearing(blank). We need to retain the value as it is for the custom field.

Custom Fields are not added through SPRO because, we have implemented OVS search help for it. When custom fields added through SPRO there cannot be any validation implemented to it.

Regards,

Mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try the following:

Go to the following path in SPRO:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization)  -> Configure Generic Field Display on User Interface

There will be a flag to refresh buffer on enter event(couldn't give you exact field as i now dont have access to system).

If you didnt maintain any entry here. do maintain it. you can work on alignment as well here of your custom field.

Regards,

Karthik Babu

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization)  -> Configure Generic Field Display on User Interface

Do you mean 'Round Trip' option to be 'Checked'. I did it but still no luck.

Just let me know if any options.

Regards,

Mohammed

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I request you to provide the details of the settings to be done for retaining the value of the custom field swapped between the tabs of the  Shopping Cart.

Regards,

Mohammed