cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Alert Report error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have configured EWA for our PI system PRD.

For Last Two weeks the status for report is blank or ill say missing.

Although i can generate the HTML report under generated Documents in Technical monitoring

But under System Monitoring Tab when i select reports and if i select my PI system.

In pane below the Report status missing.

I have attached screenshots.Below we can see that "Missing Download data" but at bottom it has yellow rating.

Where to check the missing download data error.

Regard

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens if you click the "Generate Word Report" or "Display HTML Report" buttons on your screenshot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to generate the report.

And i can manually email the report by clicking Email on top left.

But when i check the BG jobs for that particular date SM: EXEC Services i found that Alert were sent for all other sessions but not for this session. so the manager didnt get EWA email.. so when i check i found that that its showing under " Download Data Missing".

So i cant understand why alerts were not sent in BG Job and why it is showing rating is missing for the session while i can email from within the EWA report and it has yellow rating showing inside the report.

Regards

Abhishek

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is a dual stack PI system I suggest reviewing the SDCCN from SolMan and in the remote system, if things look good there, as far as PI sending the info out (which I think it has); then that can be ruled out.

I'm assuming you are using SolMan 7.1; can you navigate to the following and re-run the automatic jobs?

Work centers > Solution Manager: Configuration > Managed Systems Configuration > Technical System SID > Configure System > Step 8 (Configure Automatically) > Execute all the jobs again

That should reset/re-add the system the overall EW BG job process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its Solman 7.1 sp08.

I did check RTCCTOOL on solman and its asking to apply latest patches of ST-A/PI and St-PI.

Currently they are on 01Q_700 patch 0( Patch 1 is available now) and 710_2010_1 patch7(Patch 8 is available).

So could this be the reason?

The customer is saying he didn't receive the EWA email for that particular system only and in system the rating is missing for that session whereas when click on display html report rating is yellow inside.ill try resetting BGs also.

Regards

Abhishek

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While ideal for SolMan to be on the latest ST-PI & ST-A/PI SPs, remote systems don't have to be on the latest.  I also had all EWs working on the patches you are currently on, PI/SolMan/ERP 6.05/BW 7.3/etc etc.

I think you are on the right track with the BGs not following through on some process; is it also safe to assume that your ST22/SM21 doesn't have an entry related to your issue?

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek,

Can you please tell me is it the New EWA Setting Done and did u get any reports? or You used to get the Report before and from 2 weeks you not receiving?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Manager was getting reports earlier for this system and only for last 2 weeks the reports didnt come.

Regards

Abhishek