cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebI geomaps refreshing multiple POIs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using the latest SAP BO mobile app on iOS.

Whenever I am navigating through a WebI geomaps report, I encounter the following difficulties:

* displaying detailed information from a linked document (with query refresh) works the first time after opening the geomaps report

* switching the country doesn't work in the same way, the report is showing me the detail data of the first selected country. So no refresh happens (neither for the linked document, nor for the geomaps report data)

Is this a common bug since v5.0.5? Unfortunately, I haven't tried the report using an older version of SAP BO mobile.

Or do I need to add a parameter to one of the reports used, in order to be able to have multiple refreshes?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian Riedel wrote:

* displaying detailed information from a linked document (with query refresh) works the first time after opening the geomaps report

* switching the country doesn't work in the same way, the report is showing me the detail data of the first selected country. So no refresh happens (neither for the linked document, nor for the geomaps report data)

Sebastian,

We are experiencing the same behavior. This is definitely a bug. We are raising this with SAP.

What version of BusinessObjects are you using?  We just upgraded from BO 4.0 SP4 to BO 4.0 SP5 and our mobile users use iPad App version 5.x.

Note: interestingly if you double tab on the popup, you should see the correct country results.

Regards,

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are experiencing the same problem, and are using the same "workaround" described by Nico (double taping on the popup).

We have SAP BI4 SP6 installed, and are using an iPad version 6.1.2 (10B146) and SAP BI Mobile

app version 5.0.5.

Note the problem is not reproduced with iPad version 5.1.1 (9B206) and SAP BI Mobile app version 4.4.28.

We have contacted SAP support.

Regards,

Jerome

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP is acknowledging this as a bug in App version 5.0.5 version ADAPT01699182.

See SAP note 1891837

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have still any solutions about refreshing on version of 5.0.5 of ipad ? Otherwise, this is bug that we never do that on 5.0.5 ver. of ipad and we have to get older version of 4.4.8 of ipad?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The bug has been fixed in v5.0.6. Thanks @ all for your replies.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since other developers have similar problems with SAP BO mobile v5.0.5, it actually seems to be a common bug. Can anybody representing SAP please tell me whether or not a ticket has already been created and when you will fix this?

Thanks,

Sebastian