cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales contract number assignment in process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When Sales order is created with reference sale contract for MTO scenario, in planned / process order sales contract is updated instead of sale order.

As per business requirement only sale order should be updated in process order (even if sale order is created with reference to sales contract )

Request experts suggestion how to achieve solution in SAP for the above senario

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Dear,

Check the setting of schedule line category in VOV6 MRP relevant is CP  and No MRP = BN.

Now check  check the setting of item category and MRP type in VOV5 you should have item category for CP and BN schedule lines..

Then go to VOV4 here for you sales document type for Sales order use CP schedule line and for contract order type use BN.  So only your sales order will be relevant for MRP not contract create through VA41. But when you create sales order  with reference to contract it will created then order type config and schedule line as CP and it will transfer to MRP and your process order. Please test the same and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh

Thanks for the support...,

If sale order is created with reference to sales contract.., during MRP run sales contract is updated in planned order instead of sales order order number as account assignment, eventually, when planned order is converted into process order sale contract is getting copied into process order

My requirement is..., sales contract should not be updated in planned order  when MRP creates planned order for sale order qty

in below example .. first line is sale contract and second line is sales order in MD04

03.08.2013CStock0040001461/000010

03.08.2013Order1000016200/000010/0001

1.500,000-1.500,000-
13.08.2013PlOrd.0014959178/Ord.03.08.2013301.500,0000,000

Best regards

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer my previous posting you have to made your sales contract non relevant for MRP you can do it with schedule line category.

So that you sales order will be relevant for MRP and it will get copied to planned order and your process orders.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue. We use strateggy group 50 and now we phase taht the have the contarct in the planned order, while we need the sales order. Regarding the tip above, I do not see that I can asisgn a scheduline line category to the item category using VOV5.

Probably reason is that for item category schedule lines are not allowed. I am doubting if i should mark this and make scheduline line relevant because it is not the standard setting of SAP.

Please advice.

Any answer welcome.

Bram