cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order exceeded the quant. class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing a serious problem please help!

There are some clients with class 1 in xd02 whose order quantity should not exceed 40.

If exceeded 40 and we try to save it displays an error message Order exceeded the class in VA01.

My orders are created in Portuguese.

This is working fine but the problem after this error when we try to go back and click no to the order it's still saving the order.

Yes  No Cancel buttons.

When i go to VA05 and check the open orders for this customer am able see the order with quantity more than 40 which we can't save with error message.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

This is ABAP issue, check along with your ABAPER.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for your reply can you tel me how to move this discussion to ABAP development.

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

"This is working fine but the problem after this error when we try to go back and click no to the order it's still saving the order."

Check with ABAPER why its happening. This is zdevelopment , ABAPER must have used userexit to achieve this. Tell him to check those USER EXIT at what event they work for example create, change, save......

Ideally as per my understanding your program is not checking number of sales order while saving. it should do this check in creation as well as while saving..

Regards