cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Delivery PGI issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery XYZ is open since 2009.

PGI was done, Invoice was created and then invoice was cancelled and PGI reversed for some reason. Note also Batch determination is applicable for this Material.

Also note this Delivery was included in Shipment and it is completed, the shipment costs are settled.

Now the issue is that even though the stock is physically correct in the Plant, the Demand from this Delivery is appearing in MD04 as PGI is still pending.

Batch does not exist anymore physically.

Customer has never been invoiced.

Now after 4 years, this OBD cannot be PGIed because obviously as Material Posting and the financial period is closed. On the other hand, they dont want to invoice the Customer because it’s far too late for the Customer to accept an invoice.

However, what they are looking is to:

Get SAP Stock aligned with the Physical stock.

Put OBD to completed status, so that it does not appear Open in Reports.

As the Delivery is included in Shipment and the costs are setlled, Changing Quantity or Deleting the Deivery items is not possible.

Kindly provide your views to get the stock atleast corrected.

Thanks,

SudhaharN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have had similar issues that were fixed using standard SAP correction report, so that these demands do not appear on MD04 any more. I suppose it is report SDRQCR21 mentioned by Eduardo.

Since this is an order/delivery from past this might be there in Q environment as well(assuming there has been refresh from production).

If the report is being executed for first time it could be run in Q to confirm it helps for this order/delivery, also report can be executed without updates first and then perform the actual updates.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For the issue related with MD04 run report SDRQCR21 (see SAP Note 25444 - SDRQCR21: Recovery  of sales and delivery requirements for further information).

You can also speak with FI people and try to do the document in special periods for this year, although I am not sure. You can also bill it and block the dunning and block payments (avoid it could be run in tcode F110 for instance), avoid send the documents to client and make FI documents manually to balance it (for instance, reverse the RV document with a FI doc with tcode FB75 and so on). Check also other financial documents (COPA, CO-PCA, FI-AP).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please confirm me one thing. You said delivery is open so if this is so, what is the status of stock in MMBE. Is it under schedule of delivery stock?

Well you have explained the scenario very well and I had also faced this issue many times. The only option you have is to complete the delivery manually with VL_COMPLETE i guess. This is the best approach to handle with such scenarios. You cannot delete it you cannot invoice it you cannot leave it open. So there is no other way around now.

For adjusting the stock I think you can do the PGI again in current period if business agreed on this and then you can complete the delivery manually. If they don't want to do PGI then ask your MM guy to adjust stock manually with physical inventory.

Thank$