Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Van Sales

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

A client is going to implement Van sales, the van will follow a particular route say R1 for sales with one sales person SP1. Client will provide a visit list to Sales Person before leaving the customer Wearhouse. If there are 10 customers in that route then the sales person will deliver goods to those 10 customers as per the visit list (can be a cash or credit sales) and the SP1 can meet new customers in this route. In first phase they are not using a mobile application to create sales order, the sales person will capture the details in a word/excel file, which he will updated to SAP once the van is back in wearhouse. Is there a standard report in SAP that capture the Customer/Route relation and  customer credit limit check?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Already our Germs provided Answers for your Query .

Is there a standard report in SAP that capture the Customer/Route relation and  customer credit limit check?

Yes,we can create a Report to get this details by ABAPer or else go by Standard also to get this details ,but you can this details based on how and what route you have created and with what route you are doing your process in Delivery level .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you could try with DSD (Direct Store Delivery). See this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/8f/81753ee2fbd112e10000000a11405a/content.htm

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Which route you are talking about? The route which you will provide to your sales person will be opened in SAP as Routes? Are you maintaining routes manually in Sale order or doing some route determination? If you have maintained routes in sale order then you can have your route in VA05. This is just a guess and idea. Check this and update. If route is not there in this report you can also add it through IMG. By googling it you can have better idea.

For credit check there are several reports VKM3, VKM4, VKM1 etc

Thank$