Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields added to BSEG not editable in FB03/FB02

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've added a couple of custom fields in BSEG through OXK3. The field is marked as changeable without any conditions in OB32.

The user wants to edit these fields in FB03/FB02 after positing an entry in FB70.

But the fields are not editable. I've gone through a lot of posts in SDN and haven't got any solutions so far for this problem for new custom fields added(It works for the fields already available through OB32 config though).

I tried to enhanced the screen 300 in program SAPMF05L through implicit enhancement point, but the enhancement implementation is not getting triggered. Not able to find any other enhancement options like user exit or BADI for the same as well.

Please let me know, if it's feasible to make the custom fields editable in FB02/FB03 somehow.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Regards,

Satyajit

9 REPLIES 9

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suppose FB03/FB02 is actually FB02/FB09 ?

Did you look for the Customizing point : SPRO, Financial Accounting, Financial Accounting Global Settings, Document, Line Item, Document Change Rules, Line Item (OB32) documentation, if yes did you use BSEG-ZZfield or COBL-ZZfield and for which type of document item ?

You could also look for notes/document like 1497601 - Document change rule defined in T-code OB32 does not work - field cannot be changed in T-c....

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Raymond...

It has been done for D(Customer) without any conditions and the 'Field can be changed has been marked as 'X' in OB32.

I guess there are some restrictions which doesn't allow to change date fields after posting. The client is considering a workaround like custom table.

0 Kudos

Satyajit,

For fields added through Coding Block, you will also need to maintain in the below  Table     TCOBX

Custom Field name (tcobx-Field)         SAPMF05L (tcobx-modul)          0300 (tcobx-dynnr)              001(tcobx-group3)

Ram

0 Kudos

It works for me thanks a lot!!!

0 Kudos

For reference -> 29708 - Entry of account assignment fields in FB02, FBD2

But that could not have been necessay :

As of Release 4.5A, this indicator is set automatically for fields that are transferred to the coding block in light mode.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

I believe it is referring to the Change Document Indicator and not  to make  it editable in FB02 .

"The changes of the field contents in Transactions FB02 and FBD2 are logged in

change documents for SAP standard fields.

To activate writing of change

documents for customer-specific fields, set the indicator 'Change document' in

Transaction SE11 for the data elements of the fields and activate the data

elements .

As of Release 4.5A, this indicator is set automatically for fields that are

transferred to the coding block in light mode"

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satyajit, did it work? Let me know

0 Kudos

Had a very strict deadline and achieved the requirement through customization!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Can you provide the steps of the customization you performed to fufill this requirement? I'm facing exactly the same issue.

Thank you.