cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated PO schedule line didn't transfer to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i got a problem,when i update the schedule line of Purchase order,it didn't trigger the CIF process。so the schedule line data were still old one in APO。my operation is below:

1. tcode: me22n to change a PO

2. insert a new schedule line,line number is 2

3. then delete the schedule line 1。

usually,if i just insert a new line or delete a schedule line, it will trigger the synchronization,and the data in APO will be updated。But, when I combine both operation,nothing happen。line 1 is still in APO,line 2 is not exist。

Even I run the CFM1,CFM2 and RIMODINI,it only update the line 2 to APO,but line 1 is still exist。So I have to run the CCR all the time,or it will make a wrong forecast。 doesn't anyone know what happen and how to figure it out ?  thanks !!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SMQ1 in ECC and check if there is any queue issue is there also go to SMQ2 in APO check

If it is in Queue activate.  hope this will help you,

regards

SRS Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, i think i didn't describe my question clearly !!
there is no error with CCR,the questuion is about that it doesn't transfer the updated po schedule line data from R/3 to APO in real time。

CCR can fix the inconsistent,but I cann't run CCR all the time,so i need to find out what is the question is or how to figure it out。

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Bennett,

If you are saying that CCR can fix the inconsistencies. Then can you check what exact inconsistency you are getting in CCR .

is it Difference in Content ERROR CODE 189 ? or what else ?

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Debashis

after i run CCR,the inconsistency is the line item didn't exist is R/3。so i need to delete the line item in APO。i think it make no sense,when i found the cause for this situation。finally,i found it is system bug。already send the  OSS。thanks so much。

former_member288412
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Bennett - Can you please share what was the cause and the fix? We have a similar situation, so your help will b emuch appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Amit Sen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amit Jyoti Sen

it is systm bug. i have already submit the OSS to SAP, but they don't want to fix it. so, i write the enhancement to fix that. Tell your ABAPER  to insert a new item which flag is 'DELETED' in CIF.

hope this will help you.

former_member288412
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Benett - Thanks for this , I debugged a normal PO item deletion and I can see that method was set as 'D' and the item got deleted from APO.

I think that SAP should automatically set this deletion flag when item is being deleted in ECC  . Can you pls tell us the exact piece of code where the issue lies.

Regards,

Amit Sen

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Bennett,

What error you are getting in CCR ?

Regards

Debashis