cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel or resend the holding messages in prd

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

i could see lot of holding messages in our PRD system, I tried resenting and also tried to cancell the messages but none of them worked.

ps:I have gone through many blogs but those dint help.

could some one help me regarding this.

thanks,

vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

The messages are in the holding state because these are EOIO Messages.

So, please check for month wise/Year Wise and find the last error message which have hold up the queues.

Try to cancel that error messages and then Repeat/Reprocess the rest of the holding messages.

But make sure all the old error messages for that interface should be cancelled first.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vamsi ,

• If this issue is occur only once then . Then You can check the queue and unlock them . Then try to resend them .

If it's reguler issue , then you need to install a SP for the same . It's available in market place.

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

if the messages are stuck in adapter engine I belive you could restart the channel the messages will move to error state then subsequently you can resend them.

I think restart of adapter engine/ integration engine could also help bring the messages from Scheduled status to error state.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Look at historical data in the adapter queues(go back month by month) and try to clear them first and then proceed to cancel or resend the latest data depending upon the scenario.

It should work!

Ambrish

vikas2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go through this.

http://scn.sap.com/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-

xi-30-adapter-framework

See if they're stuck in any queue - you may need to unlock them .