cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking number CORREIOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

Here the company will undertake a process of integration of SAP with POST.

I wonder if anyone has done such integration, and as it did. I observed that to be a development since the standard does not answer.

There need interactivity with the couriers to the tracking of objects, transportation.

Is there something that can guide me?

Thank you!

Boa tarde,

Aqui na empresa iremos realizar um processo de integração do SAP com os CORREIOS.

Gostaria de saber se alguém já fez essa integração, e como fez. Observei que, precisa ser um desenvolvimento já que o standard não atende.

Precisamos que haja interatividade com os correios para o tracking dos objetos, transportation.

Existe algo que possam me orientar?

Obrigada!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Your query is not clear, do you want to track your shipment in SAP Transportation?  or you do not have Transportation module but want to track shipment....?

If you do not have transportation (LE-TRA) and want to track shipment then this will be complete Z development. I deeloped on such z solution in my previous project where we were tracking DHL courier status coming via IDOC (IFTSTA) in sales order...

If you have Transportation module then standad sap already has possibility to track shipment...

Provide more input to understand your requirement.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.