cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form - RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently we are using a SAPscript with the print program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM. I wanted to know if there is an SAP Adobe form available which could be used with this print program?

Regards

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reachdebopriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

The standard adobeform name is 'F110_AVIS_INT'.

It is trigerred from Function Module - 'FI_PDF_ADVICE_OUTPUT'.

By default SAP Script is triggered.

You need to configure in transaction FBZP (Payment Methods in Company Code) to trigger the Adobeform 'F110_AVIS_INT'.

Best Regards,

Debopriya Ghosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

You might want try to change the print program logic in include RFFORI06 to call adobe form.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xiang,

Indeed I would need to modify the include RFFORI06 to enable calls to the adobe form. The problem which I am facing is that I am currently having a SAPscript and was looking for an Adobe form from SAP which I can use.

Question - Is there already an Adobe form which SAP has come up with which I can use with this print program else the other option would be that I would need to create one from scratch.

Regards

Sumit

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Can you please try searching 'TNAPR' table, with your print program.  If there is any form available and configured in output, it would give the required form. 

--

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your reply. Currently we have a customized SAPscript used for Payment Advice (ZF110_PAY_AVIS). This form is being called from the print program (RFFOAVIS_FPAYM).

I did search the table "TNAPR" but did not find one.

Sumit