Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update shopOrderCompleteRequest -> Yield value

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing Shop order confirmation from ME and the order is always confirmed in ECC as PCNF and I have checked that within MEINT ProductionOrderCompleteRequest XSLT the YIELD value is hardcoaded with 0. Now I want to update the value with the confirmed yield value from ME shop order.

Within the XSLT I have checked that it is calling template match shopOrderCompleteRequest But I did not find where it is generation shopOrderCompleteRequest XML file. Can anybody tell me where I need to check the and do the mapping update for getting the Yield value.

Within the Request structure of ProductionOrderCompleteRequest Message Type I did not also get the Yield value.

Request Structure

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?> 

- <shopOrderCompleteRequest xmlns="http://sap.com/xi/ME/erpcon">

<messageID>15-46d4a8b6:14016446f11:-6931</messageID>

<site>PPME</site>

<orderNumber>1006824</orderNumber>

<orderType>PRODUCTION</orderType>

<item>1065</item>

<actualStartDate>2013-07-25T18:57:04.000Z</actualStartDate>

<elapsedTimeInMillis>0</elapsedTimeInMillis>

<dateTime>2013-07-25T18:57:35.341Z</dateTime>

</shopOrderCompleteRequest>

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

shopOrderCompleteRequest seems to be an internal structure created by SAPMEINT when enqueuer picks up the new Shop Order complete confirmation message from the database. Then it is passed to the corresponding workflow.

Not sure if you can see it anywhere explicitly. Maybe you have to incorporate some Trace action block into the transaction to show the structure.

Regards,

Sergiy