cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days out to create a Delivery Note

Former Member
0 Kudos

We currently are using a 30 day rolling window of VL10C (Delivery Note Creation). Basically, we can create all the sales orders we want but can't create the DN until it is inside of 30 days till shipping. We want to expand that restriction from 30 to 60 days and I can not find that setting anywhere in SPRO.

Assistance is this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Russ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Russ,

run tcode VL10CUA. In standard, profile for VL10C is 0101, Check value in field Dlv creation. In standard is 0101.

run tcode VL10CUC and copy 0101 into Z101. Change Z101, field MaxDlvCrteDate from 30 to 60 and save.

run tocode VL10CUA, select profile 0101 and change field Dlv Creation from 0101 to Z101 and save.

run VL10C and check results.

Regards,

JM

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to me this is not possible in standard. You need to use user exit.

Option 1) You may use user exit MV50AFZ1 under FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS. Same we are using to put some extra check while creation of delivery.

Option 2)  You can use routine for requirement in copy control from order to delivery(VTLA). You may create new routine and write you own code as per requirement with help of technical guy.

Pl check accordingly.

Thank$$

PG

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Russ,

As per my understanding standard sap do not have such functionality. You need to do development to achieve this functionality.

Regards