cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Key - SD x FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus.

I have a question related to Posting Keys.

When we create a sale and bill it , SD generates an account document with posting keys 01 against customer. And when we have a return to the sale it generates an account document with 11 posting key.

My doubt is, can I change this return posting key from 11 to 13 (example) ? If yes, where can i find this spro path ?

Thanks a lot.

Renato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys. Sorry to delay in my answer.

I appreciate all answaers, but what I wanted is the OBXW T.Code.

This transaction is responsible to set wich Posting Key is used for Billing and Credit Note.

Regards,

Renato

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thank you so much after a long back you found what you wanted ( me also ,this is new thin ) and told us this t.code .

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction FBKP

Then under:

Automatic Postings

Outgoing invoices

Customer Item on Outgoing Invoice

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

See posting keys in OB41 transaction . I request you dont play any wrong with this keys because all entries will be depends upon this keys like debit and credit .If you do any mistake with this keys then totally will be spoiled .In big -big companies were using standard keys ( not even own keys means z-keys ) .

Best of luck .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naren.

OB41 is used to create new PK. But actually I want to know how system determines PK 01 for sale.

Is there a T.Code for that or system determine by abap program directly.

Regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The link between Account Key and Posting Key is G/L Account.  You can see this in OB40 and OBYC where you can see for a Transaction, couple of G/L Accounts would have been assigned.  If you place your mouse on any G/L Account and click on Posting Key, you can see the assignments there.

So, account key will point to GL accounts and GL accounts will point to Posting keys via Transaction .

From SD Side :

We are going to define the G/L account determination from "VKOA" T.Code.

Which is very much based on AAG(account assignment group) of customer and material for your sales organisation.These are related to G/L acccounts.

Hope that helps .

Thankx

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Already ,you got very well answers from our guys to your queries .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren