cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update ECC outbound delivery from Freight Order modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know if someone of you try to to this but your input on this case will be very helpfull.

To summarize the ECC/TM process, I'm currently working with the following flow:

1. ECC : Creation of the SO

2. TM : OTR Creation =>  Automatic FU creation.

3. TM : Creation of the Freight Order

4. TM : Send delivery proposal to ECC

5. ECC : Creation of the Delivery

6.: TM : DTR Creation.

In some cases, I would like to reschedule my Freight Order in the way to load early or to change the Arrival Date/time.

From what I noticed, I can change those dates and times directly in the FO but when I save my changes, they are automatically overwritten with the dates and times of the Outbound delivery.

I would like to update my Freight orders changes directly in the ECC outbound delivery.

This cannot be managed by the Change Controller because this function works only from the changes from ECC document to TM document.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kr,

Jean-Philippe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I noticed that the service interface "Outbound DeliveryUpdateRequest_Out" was not active in TM.

This service is in charge to send update requests for outbound deliveries from TM to the ERP system.

I will keep you inform if that will solve the issue.

See you soon.

Jean-Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's bad.. let us know which SP you are in ideally this scenario should not happen.

During activation lot of things happen like proxy generation.. so might create problems please tread carefully..