cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the Enhancement package of the ECC6.0 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to check enhancement pack of My SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 system.

Where can i find this information can you please help.

In System --> Status --> in component version I can see "SAP ECC 6.0".

On click of the button provided below this component version , i can see following details:

SAP_ABA731
SAP_BASIS731
PI_BASIS731
ST-PI2008_1_700
SAP_BW731
MDG_FND731
SAP_AP700
SAP_BS_FND731
WEBCUIF731
MDG_APPL606
SAP_APPL606
SAP_HR600
EA-IPPE400
EA-APPL606
EA-DFPS600
EA-FINSERV600
EA-GLTRADE600
EA-HR600
EA-HRCAR600
EA-HRCAT600

I have seen the previous posts from SCN, but still confused. They have mentioned if SAP_APPL is 606, then it is EHP6 and SAP_HR is 600 means then there is no Enhancement package. How can I know exactly, that I am in which EHP ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You are at EHP6 as your  EHP6 as your SAP-APPL and MDG_APPLis at EHP6 but your HR component are still EA-HR is at 600 so no Enhancement patches has been applied for EA-HR. Is HR active in Solution manager system where the stack file was generated to get it to EHP6 or this is fresh installation .

• SP Equivalence Levels
    • Be aware that the SAP Solution Manager - Maintenance Optimizer calculates the correct Support Packages for you.
    • The SP equivalence levels for EhP6 Support Package Stack (SPS) 04 are listed below. This means that the correction levels are equivalent and also determines your upgrade path to any Enhancement Package:
    • EhP6 SPS07 -- EhP5 SPS10 -- EhP4 SPS13 -- EhP3 SPS12 -- EhP2 SPS13 -- SAP ERP 6.0 SPS23
    • For more information about Enhancement Packages and equivalences, see SAP Note 1064635.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

To find out which enhancement package you are for ECC 6.0, you need to check the release for component SAP_APPL.  This is the base application component over and above which you may have enhacements for other modules like HR, Utility etc deployed.

To find out which enhancement package you are for SAP HR module, you need to check the release for component SAP-HR.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori