cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Print 9 Pages of Static Text(Terms/Conditions) in a PO Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a PO Smartform,which has 2 pages wherein the the table flows with dynamic data as per the input.

My requirement is ,I need to print 9 pages of Static text(terms/Conditions) after the PDF Output of the PO form.

And the Text in the pages is divided into 2 sections vertically .

In the existing PO Smartform,I have added the third page with a template in a secondary window and added the 2 sections of cells and copied the first page text.In the same manner I have created rest of the 8 pages and added the text. But its not the right way I guess.I need to get all the 9 pages static text by having a third page in a Template in flowing.

Pls help me on this.

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

First create 9 pages with static text and use the function module READ_TEXT to read the text from PO

Insert these pages in separate folder at the bottom of the first page.

Maintain configuration to STATICPAGE1, STATICPAGE2  to STATICPAGE3 and so on,

Hope this helps.

Regards

Khalee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Are you developing in smartform or adobe form?

For your case in smartform:

First, handle your main data, create 2 pages called FIRST page and NEXT page , FIRST page will go to NEXT page, if data overflow; and NEXT page will always go back to itself, Next Page: NEXT page.

For your 9 static pages, create them as STATIC1PAGE .. STATIC9PAGE;  STATIC1PAGE should has configuration to STATIC2PAGE, STATIC2PAGE  to STATIC3PAGE and so on.

At the very bottom of NEXT PAGE, create a FOLDER and insert a COMMAND node.

Set Next Page: STATIC1PAGE under this COMMAND node.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li,

The issue got resolved.Thanks for your suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

I think the easiest way for static texts is to use SO10 text elements -> each page one text element, both for smartform and adobe form.

Cheers.

Tao