cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile settings for detailed scheduling planning board?

Former Member
0 Kudos

-        Dear all,

I can see SNP Planned Orders in the detailed scheduling planning board SAPAPO/CDPS0 twice.

In the section "ressource view" and in the section "product view".

Via mouseover I can see the ID of the planned order in the section product view but the ressorce view I am not able to identify the ID of the planned order.

Is there maybe a possibility to manupulate this behaviour with any provile settings or something like that?

Thank you very much and kindest regards,

Eva

I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

You can configure this using planning board profile in t.code \N\SAPAPO\CDPSC2.  Check what is the graphical object assigned for SNP Planned orders in the resources chart. and see if the graphical objects has the required fields like order number or product number .

Since you are able to see the it correctly in product view, i would suggest you to check how the graphical objects are set for the product chart using the same t.code.

Let me know if this helps.

Rgds,

Kiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiru.

You write: "Check what is the graphical object assigned for SNP Planned orders in the resources chart."  Where is it check? in a transaction? I change the settings OPR_DEF_1, but the changes are not displayed in the section Resource chart. Settings for ORD_DEF_2 in the section Product chart  change correctly.

Best regards, Dmitry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

please have a look at our configuration guide

SAP SCM Detailed Scheduling (S78)

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001201532011E/SAP_BP/BBLibrary/Documentation/S78_SCM...

it is contained in

SAP Advanced Production Scheduling rapid-deployment solution

Direct access to this page

service.sap.com/rds-aps

there is an example how to enhance the planning board objects.

BR Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiru, Hi Frank,

I tried several things and did not come to a solution yet but I'm convinced that you both showed me the right way. 😉

I will let you know when finally get it.

Thank you very much and kindest regard,

Eva