cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Fixed Cell Information from APO Demand Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to extract fixed cells information from APO demand planning books to a custom table. Want to know where is the fixed cell information stored in APO tables. Are there any standard BAPIs/Function modules to extract the same

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate your issue in more with the screenshot if you have..There is a BAPI to read data from DP Planning Book which is stored in Livecache not in any database table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Saurabh - Thanks for your response.  The issue that I am facing is I want to know the which cells ( which time period ) are fixed in a given planning book. Could you please tell me the BAPI name you are referring to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

BAPI name is BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 which will give you the values of FIXING_INFO in table parameter KEY_FIGURE_VALUE, If the particular cell is Fixed then it will give value as '1' in the output for that time period (PERIOD_BEGIN to PERIOD_END).Possible values in the filed Fixing Info are as below.

No Fixing Exists
1Some Fixings Exist
2All structurally aggregated buckets are fixed
3All time-based aggregated buckets of this level are fixed
4All structurally and all time-based aggr. buckets are fixed

I hope this is helpful information for your issue..

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Thanks for the helpful answer

However I am not able to excute the BAPI. Can you let me know the what value should be given as input in the "Read_Options" parameter

Also can you tell me the format for the Date_From and Date_to fields.

The BAPI is not returning any values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

READ_OPTIONS input parameter is optional.Possible values are (Yes = 'X', No = ' '), which you can skip. For Date from and Date To, you can refer a documentation provided with this BAPI.

Example for Date_from and Date_to as per documentation.

• Time period type calendar day: 20010120 for January 20 2001
  • Time period type calendar week: 30.2002 for the 30th calendar week of the year 2002
  • Time period type calendar month: 10.2002 for October 2002
  • Time period type calendar year: 2002 for the year 2002

Also, you can provide PLANNINGBOOK, DATA_VIEW, PLANNING_VERSION,Group By, KEY_FIGURE_SELECTION as an input to this BAPI to get the desired output.

Regards,

Saurabh