cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove un-necessary fields from SAP Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per our business requirement we don't need the all fields and tabs which are available in Standard SAP Sales order. We want to maintain only two tabs in our sales order.

I have already created a new sales document type by copying from the standard one. Now I want to modify the Sales Order screen. How can I remove un-necessary fields and Tabs in this Sales document. Please help me to find the right solution for this challenge. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you & Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

T.code SHD0 helps you control which fields to appear, suppress and make mandatory in VA01. At the same time since you did not want all the tabs to be displayed for a sales order ( your Z order type ), go to VOV8, select your Z order type change the display range as per the requirement in Transaction Flow section.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

TC SHD0, were we can control the screen variants.

Just try this.

Thanks,

Deejay

Reward point if it is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Why you want to remove the fields from Standard SAP sales order layout.

Those fields which you dont want to use, leave it blank, that doesnt stop your process.

Or let me know your exact requirement, what exactly you are looking for.

Thanks

Deejay

Reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deejay,

Thanks for your response, Please read my posting once again carefully, I mentioned that I have created a new sales doc type (ZOR) for which I want change the screen sequence by hiding or removing the un-necessary tabs form the sales order screen.

Hope that I will make you clear about my requirement, expecting your suggestion for this challenge soon.

Thank you