Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas: PO Document Overview

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to access the Document Overview - List of POs in the transaction me21n. When I click on the selection variant icon nothing happens. We need to use the list of recent purchase order/vendor specific orders on the Personas Screen.

I tried using me2n report but it seems the data was too much for the selection. Got a runtime HTTP_OUT_OF_EMGLOBAL_MEMORY and personas failed to start until I killed the process.

How to get data from the Document Overview.

Regards,

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Can you implement NOTE 1890693 and let us know if issue still persists?

Also since you said you are already on latest kernel patch, is it 127?

Regards,

Sushant

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sushant,

We have implemented the note 1890693 and we are currently on Kernel Patch level 121. We will be upgrading it soon.

As of now, I am not able to see the pop up for Document Overview and even for Services for the object in Personas.

Regards,

Manu

0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

If you upgrade your patch, you should get your issue resolved.

Currently, i guess SMP has kernel patch 128.

Let me know if even after upgrading kernel patch, issue continues!!

Regards,

Sushant

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

We upgraded to Kernal Patch Level 129 and also implemented the Service Pack 2 for Personas, but still the problem persists.

I am still not able to see the pop up for Document Overview and even for Services for the object in Personas.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Manu

0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

With the latest kernel patch and SP02, it should work. I just tested it again on my environment.

At this point,may i recommend you to please create a message so that we can look into it.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

This does work for me. Clicking on the button I get the pop-up menu as expected:

And as you can see underneath - after filling in the selection screen I do get purchase orders listed. This is in the Basic View.

Are you up to date with support packs and patches?

Steve.

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reply. We are up to date with the support pack and patches. 

Tried checking off the pop blocker in the browser as well and with different browsers. Still the same.

Regards,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does it work OK for you in the webgui? If it does, but not in Personas, then I think that suggests a Personas problem. If it doesn't work in webgui either then the problem might be more fundamental. Either way I think you may have to open a support message. At least you know it does work for someone, so you're justified in expecting it to work for you. I always find that comforting!

I'm afraid I have no further suggestions.

Steve.

manukapur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your inputs. I checked in Webgui. It works well in Webgui. I guess I will have to open a support message.

Regards,

Manu