Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Inspection Type 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day!

I have the following problem with regards to creating an inspection lot of type 15 for Reserve Samples.

My client created a Reserve Physical Sample with a lot quantity of 100 Grams.

Now when I go to QPR5 and try to create an Inspection lot for this Reserve Sample, I am getting the following error,

"Quantity is to small for physical sample 300000001. No lot creation".

If I give the Reserve sample quantity as 500 Grams, then the Inspection lot creation for type 15 is happening correctly.

But the requirement is for creation 100 grams of Reserve sample only.

Can you kindly help me in solving this issue?

Regards,

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have already created reseve sample with required qty in QPR1 first & then you have to go to QPR5 to associate that physical sample with a new Inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, I have created a Reserve Sample. But with a quantity of 100g (which is the client requirement)

But, now the system is not allowing me to create a Inspection lot for this Reserve sample in QPR5 and it says "Quantity is to small for physical sample 300000001. No lot creation".

Please help me!

Regards,

Vinodh

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you manually create an inspection lot for a material using the same inspection plan you tried to use for the reserve sample in question?  Or look up an inspection lot that used the plan?

Loot at the sample requirements that were calculated in the lot.  They must currently require more than 100g.

Is the inspection plan you are trying to use for the reserve the same plan you used for the original inspection?  If so, isn't it using the same sample drawing procedure?  Which I know must be trying to create a 100 g reserve sample in addition to what is required for testing.

Try copying your original plan, and remove the sample drawing procedure from it and use the new plan for inspecting your reserve.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,it has something to do with the task list that you are using.

Sample calcualtion as per task list is higher than the unplanned sample size that you are creating manually.

Assign a task list with sample managment but without SDP.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check sample size what you have defined for MIC in sampling procedure . May be quantity you draw for reserve sample size is less than you defined for sampling procedure.

regards

Manish