cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Deletion flag for WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have this requirement wherein we have to determine when the DLFL flag has been set or rather last updated on the WBS element? The only approach that we could think of is querying the change log tables which could prove to be a challenge.  Can someone advise us on a better approach for the same requirement?

Regards,

Amith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By change log tables do you mean CDHDR & CDPOS?

Follow the steps mentioned below,

1) Open the project and select the WBS for which you would like to see the status changes.

2) Besides the system status field you will see a blue color "i" icon/button.

3) Click on the button. This will open up the "Change Status" window.

4) Position your cursor on the DLFL status and click Extras-Change Documents-For Status

This will give you the required details. Now, if your requirement is just to see the change log, the steps mentioned above should help you. In case you wish to develop a report that would display the change logs, you will have to refer the change log tables.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for the reply.

We are carrying out a custom check on a WBS in a program and hence we needed to find out when the DLFL flag was set. We are looking at the CDHDR and CDPOS tables but then querying the same is a cumbersome process. Hence, we are looking for an alternate approach.

Regards,

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, these are the only couple of tables that can help you. Even if you manage to get the status on a particular WBS element through a BAPI or otherwise you will still need to use CDPOS and CDHDR tables to get the required details.

Sorry, but i can't think of any other alternate way.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

JCDS table might also help in this as it will provide with date n time parameters too which I guess is your requirement.

Passing WBS object no. as input and system status as i0076, u wl get the wbs list with status DLFL set ,active/inactive, inserted/updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the reply. This looks like a feasible approach.

Regards,

Amith Anand