cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to release invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run a third party scenario by extending material from different business unit "X" to my business unit "Y'.

Previously the material was maintained with price control "S" and after extending it i changed it to 'V". Now i have 2 errors

1) the Invoice is picking Standard Price S even after extending it with Moving average price V.

2) Accounting document is not generated. When tried to release it from VF02 the error explanation is as below:

No standard cost estimate could be found for material "XXXX"

Message no. KE290

Diagnosis

In Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) the system tried to read a valid material cost estimate for material "XXXX" on the posting date "09.07.2013".

The system determined that no valid material cost estimate exists in plant "PLANT" on "09.07.2013" for material "XXXX".
Under " Define Keys for Accessing Material Cost Estimates", costing key "ZZZ" was used to look for the cost estimate, as defined in the Customizing settings for CO-PA.

Display material cost estimate

Display material cost estimate without quantity structure

System Response

The document cannot be processed further.

Procedure

Check your Customizing settings.

Please help.

Note: Material is not A BOM. And the Material type is ZFG(Finished Goods)

Since am a beginner, try to explain with T-Codes.

Note: I have red few similar posts in SCN and tried to work accordingly. But no result.

Thanks,

Prince.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possible solution: Since no material type is relevant for cost estimate in plant "xyz" , can the business use "xyz" plant for trading?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Run tcode MR21 and set a MAP (moving average price). I believe it's related with condition VPRS. Please see these notes

SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD

SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing

and related notes for further information

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did run the Transaction MR21. Though the VPRS is getting activated in Sales order, but accounting document is not getting generated.

Please suggest any other T-Codes.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Perhaps you need to redetermine conditions. Check SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF for looking for solutions. If you find nothing, reverse billing (tcode VF11), redetermine conditions in SO and do the billing again.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

It might be possible that in billing all data gets copied from order as per copy control. Please try by carrying out new price(Option B) at time of billing using update button in line item condition tab.

Regards,

PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

If i do so then net value is becoming zero in Invoice.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to Execute T.code- CK40N - Edit Costing Run for the materials and then post the Invoice.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Tried doing this with CK40N. No result.