cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please suguest the link between the material and Location rule determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Folks,

I have created a rule “ZESL_0878” –Location determination but which i create sales order for material it is picking other Rule -location determination instead of i created rule, Please suggest is there any setting/link to material and the Rule-Location determination,thanks in advance

Regards

kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

Just check your settings once in /SAPCND/AO11(create rule determination). This is the transaction where you "link" your material and plant (or for that matter whatever you have chosen from the field catalog ) to the rule which you have created in /SAPAPO/RBA04 (Rule maintenance ).

Best Regards,

Love Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please suguest

Based on the sequnce of table in access sequnce  it is picking the first matching one ,but my created table is in the middle of the sequnce ,can you please suguest how to make to pick the table/rules which i have created,thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

Above mentioned is that standard behavior of the system .

For a work around , just delete your table entry  and recreate  it with AcNo i.e. it comes at the top .

Regards,

Love Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please remove all your condion records which are associated from the access sequence through ( which are not relevant to you)  T.code: /SAPCND/AO12 and check your rule will work (ZESL_0878).

or

As suggested by Love singh change the access sequence number. so that your rule comes first.

Regards,

HAB

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Did you assign this rule to the Condition type with a condition record created ? Did you check the sequence ? You can alternatively simulate how the rule has been picked up in the Delivery Proposal screen itself. That should give you the clue as to why an incorrect rule was picked up

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Kilari,

I have maintained the Rule to the condition type but not it is picking other Rule,Can you please let me know where the sequence can be maintined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

First you should check if your rule is working desired way or not through using evaluate rule in rule maintenance . You can use following path-

SAP menu--Advance Planning and Optimization------Master Data-----Rule Maintenance-----Integrated Rule Maintenance

Here you can put requested product and location and then start evaluation and see results.

Second, as per my understanding your question is -you want to assign rule to specific product or assign rule to specific chracteristics-(product).

PIease try this through rule detrmination in rule maintenance.

Thanks,

Anita