cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sale order Bom pricing at item level but inventory and delivery at header level

0 Kudos

Hello

I have a requirement to create a sales BOM with pricing at item level but inventory and delivery at header level. I want to post the item pricing into copa for reporting purposes

Can anyone help with the configuration

Kind Regards

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you need to delivery the main item but the invoiced should be raised for the components?

in that case make main item category delivery relevant but not billing relevant and for lower level item cat. make them billing relevant but not delivery relevant.

Thanks,

Abhinav

0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav

We have one extra requirement . We want to invoice customer for Header level item - pricing to be a total of the prices of sub items

Many thanks for reply

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Not sure what your requirement is all about? However, here it is on how you can achieve:

For the Header Line item : Item Cat (VOV7) settings - Pricing Relevant (Option - "X") and Billing (Opption - "A").

You might required to create Z BOm Item Cat Gp, Z Item Cat . ..

But please note for the COPA analysis you might need to post it to the respective cost element at item level.

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For clubbing the prices of items at header level you have an option in copy control settings from delivery to billing. Just go to item level settings and tick the option. This will work with cost price only. If you have separate pricing condition then I think you need to write your own logic in copying requirement routine and assign this in copy control. In standard you cannot club prices of items at header level.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mercedes_carrasco
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rajesh4379
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain Item category group in Material Master LUMF for Sub item level Material.

Use item category TAP (Price at Item level )& TAQ ( Price at Header Level )  form standard SAP.

Pls refer below link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-32501

Regards,

Rajesh

Message was edited by: Rajesh Gaikwad