cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie on Consignment Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day!

Is it possible to cancel a ZKR transaction without issuing a credit note? I returned product batch A thru ZKR and then post goods receipt by warehouse. The stock returned directly under consignment stock and resulted to a pending customer credit note. Then in my objective to remove the pending customer credit note,  I asked accounting to issue a credit note given the ZKR SO#. (Is this the right thing to do?) Unfortunately, there was no effect, stock is still under the consignment stock and amount still appears at pending customer credit note even though the CM was also cancelled.

What should be done to cancel the PGR and my ZKR so that no more amount will appear on the pending custoemr credit note? In other words, to cancel the whole transactions done.

Thanks in advance! Will surely learn from all of you...

From,

Newbie me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Trisha,

Please do the Consignment Pickup (CP / KA) for making Customer Consignment Stock to Regular Stock !!

Please go through the Consignment Process

Regards,

Sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sriram. Ok after KA, the customer consignment stock becomes a

regular stock. Actually, this stock does not really exist in reality.

Due to a trial and error transaction I made, this problem arose.  How

can I remove the stock without the need to create a credit note so

that it will not affect the Sales Margin?

Thanks again for more help.

sri_ram18
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please share the transaction flow !! so that we can make it what and where it actually went wrong...

Sriram.

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reverse  PGR. (vl09)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos
Ok I will. Thanks Abhinav.
Former Member
0 Kudos
I will show you when Im back at the office since the screenshot file of the initial status of MMBE at that time is in my desktop. Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trisha,

From my understanding the issue is that user (you) have created the Consignment Return documents (in SAP) which were not supposed to be created. Now you want to "reverse" (delete, cancel) these documents. This is possible!

Former Member
0 Kudos
Yes T W you are correct. I need to undo the PGR and my SO so that the stock I returned (ZKR) due to trial and error will be removed in the consignment stock. So that nothing will also appear in the pending customer credit note. Appreciate also your inputs. Thanks
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trisha,

Just reverse it through vl09 as said by abhinav and latter on delete delivery document and sales document as well.

Regards,

samba

Former Member
0 Kudos
Yes Sambasiva, i will ask warehouse to reverse the delivery document and then will delete the SO. Will revert to you and Abhinav when done. Thanks
Former Member
0 Kudos

Already done VL09 and reversed the PGR, but my Consignment Return SO cannot be deleted. There's a note below that says "This document cannot be deleted." Will there be any effect if the SO will not be deleted or is there any other way to delete it? Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trisha,

I wonder why you are unable to delete the consignment return order!

Another option is to use Reason for Rejection so that it would not be possible to create further document.

In VA02, in overview screen, Tab Reason for Rejection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can the reason behind this is that there was previously issued credit memo for this return?

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this info Abhinav Sharma. This is helpful. I am more familiar with KB and KE, but not so with KA and KR.