cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T code for HTTP adapter monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone knows, what is the tcode for HTTP adapter monitoring ?

This question came to my mind from one of the responses to my last post, where one gentleman suggested to use IDX5 (tcode for IDOC adapter monitoring ) to locate a message with a particular IDoc number.

thanks in advance

cheers

danus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

for HTTP adapter monitorig, there is no direct tcode......

you can go to SM59 to see whether the HTTP connections between XI and R/3 are up and running......if your HTTP connections are working here, then your HTTP adapter will be working.......then go to SXMB_MONI to see the xml msgs.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danus,

If you are on SP19 or higher you can go to Runtime Workbench and click on adapter monitoring then communication channel monitoring - then click on input help and find your specific plain http communication channel and you can see all of the activities with log information.

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Danus,

their is no T-Code for HTTP adapter monitring you need to depend on SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses, my intension was to find a transaction , if it exits, which might give me a bit more sophisticated search than SXMB_MONI. As discussed in my last post, I could not use an IDoc number in my search criteria, in SXMB_MONI. I do understand that IDoc number is sort of ‘very interesting’ aspect for IDoc adapter monitor while one might argue that there is no such generic ‘interesting’ aspect about HTTP adapter , but !

It was just a query out of my curiosity. Anyways thank you so much to all who responded.

cheers

danus

Former Member
0 Kudos

in HTTP we dont have any thing standard it depends on the URL how ur calling it to XI and it directly calls Intergation Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Please check the blog on searching for messages with values in the payload using the TREX engine....The XI system has to be SP15 or above...

/people/prasad.illapani/blog/2005/11/14/payload-based-message-search-in-xi30-using-trex-engine

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renjith, I guess your answer kind of gives the best, that can be done at the moment. Anyway, am leaving this thread open , just in case, if someone else wants to add anything more to it at a laster stage...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you use SXMB_MONI...

Regards,

Bharat.