cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot search any data when trying to assign Business Rule in to control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue when I tried to assign business rules in a control from GRC PC 10.0.

Business rules are created properly and a control (local) as well. However, when trying to execute search any business objects (organization, process, etc.) within Business Rule Assignment under Rule Set up Work center.

Even if i tried to search business rules, the same result was occurred.

Hope to have your help on this.

Regards,

Mackoy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mackoy,

Make sure that the control is in validity. You can check the Valid from date of the control that you have defined.

Try using the same date here in Control Rule assignment while filtering the control.

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Silly,

I can now view the hierarchy from the search widget. However, I cannot still view the result and an error message was shown:

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Silky is correct that the entities involved must all have validity date ranges which overlap. The "quick criteria" date at the top of the business rule assignment page must also be within range. Another thing which has occasionally tripped me up is if the business rule in question was active or not--sometimes when I'm testing the rule, I set it "in review", and if I forget to set it back to active, it will not show up for assignment!