cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 Role owner could not see workflows in their inbox

anand_ogirala
Explorer
0 Kudos

W are implementing GRC AC10 at a US client and we are on support pack 10.  We have GRC plug-in installed on GRC system as well. We have performed the post-installation tasks as well and the necessary configurations. We are encountering the following issues on ARM. I appreciate quick response.

For ARM, after a change of access request is submitted, it can be searched and found under “Search Requests”.  The request does not make it to the Work Inbox of the approver though. 

Another issue, when opening the request (after searching for it), hardly any of the details are showing up; only the header shows up.

Please let know if you guys encountered this and  how it was fixed.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Is the solution provided helped you ? Is it working fine for you now?

Please update the same and share it with everyone if it has resolved your issue.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I am facing the same issue

++++++++++++++++++++++

Another issue, when opening the request (after searching for it), hardly any of the details are showing up; only the header shows up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please let me know how you have resolved the issue..

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Have you activated the General Workflow tasks if not then please activate using t-code PFTC and SWDD and check if it resolves your issue.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in SOST, if you can see there, hope smtp is configured.

if yes..

ensure email-id is maintained for wf-batch user.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ops, thought, it was for notification...

Please go to SPRO. under img, go to workflow for access control. and check if general task is maintained under each task in workflow settings.

its post installation config for workflow issue.

you can maintain them in under GRc ,general setting then task specific setting for workflow.

.for equest details not showing up, can u let me know whats the browser and and netweaver version.

same isssue exist earlier you can browse sdn for the same.

Regards,

Prasant

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

can you please check in the MSMP Instance Runtime Monitor (TCode: GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD) where the request is hanging? Select the instance and go to Log > Audit Log. There you can see where the request is pending.

Are there some errors in the log?

Regards,

Alessandro