SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role of Table FMGLFLEXT IN BUDGET CONTROL SYSTEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I am working on a project where both New GL and Funds Management will be implemented at the same time. In EHP6, the activation of Funds management (PSM-FM) also allow the Adjustment of the Ledger. This automatically resolve the issue of deletion of budget and allow only leading ledger assigned to FAGLFLEXT to remain.

However, I observed that the FMGLFLEXT table is not updated with budget and actual data while FAGLFLEXT does not contain any budget related fields.

My questions are as follows:

1. How do I ensure that the table is been updated as required?

2. Which table(s) can I reference for data relating to BCS?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, read note 1400563. You can manage with either table: it's up to you to decide which one to pick. There are advantages and disadvantages in both implementations. There is no clear view which table would be better choice.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, read note 1400563. You can manage with either table: it's up to you to decide which one to pick. There are advantages and disadvantages in both implementations. There is no clear view which table would be better choice.

Regards,

Eli