cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Reference Field EINE-WAERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus / Experts.

I have trouble with reference field in smartform. I have a field WA_EINE-EFFPR, it must use reference field I_EINE-WAERS. In my mind, if we use a currency key, it will make the decimals disappear. But when i use this reference key, it become really weird.

Example :

The real price is = 125.000 IDR

When use the reference field it turns out into = 1,250,00

Do you all have any suggestion for me ? Please help me, i have search in this community but didn't found the answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ri

If I am not wrong, it is not always true that if you put the reference field name in the smartform that will suppress the decimals.  You have to use the format specification like &WA_AMOUNT(R10.0)&. 

Secondly, in your case, probably you might have put the Quantity reference instead of Currency reference as Danny said above.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ven,

Hmm oo i see, if like that, so my problem is fix by your answer, and thanks for your help to me, i will give you the reward.

Regards,

Aldy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ri Zaldy,

In global definition, 1st create the I_EFFPR as EINE-WAERS and then

Assign the I_EFFPR as reference to  WA_EINE-EFFPR field in the reference tab and make sure  the DATA TYPE is CURR in the Currency field.   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Data type you have given in Reference field. You might have given 'Q QUAN' instead of  'C CURR'.

Regards

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

i've to check it, and it was right. Do you have any suggest for me ?