cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling Saving of Interactive Form Data from Fill-able Adobe Form to SAP transp. table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a training to deliver in the next few days on Adobe Forms. I'll be able to demonstrate all functionality of Adobe Forms except Interactive Forms

The challenge here is that a Java Stack needs to be purchased and subsequently credentials as per SAP note 736902. This involves a huge cost and will take time.

Is there a way that I can at least give a live demo of how data is saved back into the SAP system from Adobe Interactive Forms, without buying Javastack and requesting credentials? I am not sure if there are any free IDES services that are fully configured to allow creation and implementation of Interactive Forms.

This will be purely for educational purposes.

Your help will be highly appreciated and any suggestions about a work around to give the students a demo on saving data in interactive forms will be welcome.

Points will be generously awarded.

Regards,

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the netweaver sneak preview can be downloaded from SCN. This includes the JAVA stack, and can be used to check the IFbA functionality as well.

The JAVA stack, and credential installation is necessary for creation of IFbA forms. There is no other way.

Best regards,

Dezso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dezso,

Thank you for the netweaver sneak peek preview info. I've checked the page and probably will be using the demo features for the 90 day trial.

However I found that it has links only for Linux Systems. Is there one for Windows OS (eg windows 7) and do i need to enter any installation number or hardware number ? If so how and from where do i get it? I checked the page but was a little lost.

Thanks for your time and patience in advance.

Regards,

Aniruddha

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can not provide it on Windows. It is running Linux.

Best regards,

Dezso

Answers (0)