cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM 7.1 - Create Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When creating a transport request (type work bench) from within ChaRM 7.1, the tasks are always created by default as unclassified, you have to manually get the type changed to development or so. Is this the default behaviour of the ChaRM, or can that be customised?

Any answers appreciated.

Regards,

Li

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Li,

As per my understanding, this is standard and if you try to create a workbench TR directly in DEV without ChaRM, then also it creates "Unclassified" task under it. Only when you save the changes against this WB TR, then only it gets changed from Unclassified to Development/Correction.

Alternately, you can change this type in SE09 manually.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, its not the default behavior, when we create workbench, Task is automatically clasified as "Developement" and if we create customzing TR , task also automatically classified as customizing.

Seems you were missing authorisation, try to add the sap_cm_developer_comp role and try.

Regards

Jansi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not always the case many times we have seen specifically for BI and APO system task are created unclassified only

eventhough you have choose it under Workbench TR or customizing it doesn't matter

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Jansi,

It is actually a developer that reported that, and i tested it seemed so for me as well, and that comp role for developer is assigned?

BR Li

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Li

I don't think you should customize it because it is only developer(role) who knows which request he needs

customizing

Or

workbench

let me know if I misunderstood

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

i meant that the tasks that were created under Workbench request. When a work bench request is created, the task is created as type "unclassified", sometime that cause the change can not be successfully saved to the request.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Li

as we have the noticed same issue with BW and APO systems in the past even in Solman 7.1 as well but this has no impact on data means when Transport the TR all the changes are transported for the particular TR.

Even you can check if you create Transport of copies also sometimes it generates unclassified task but then when you do transport it carries all the changes