cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report S_ALR_87013558 & CJI5

0 Kudos

Hi PS Guru,

As we have the Report S_ALR_87013558 it shows budget along with commitment and actual cost.

In some cases my PR commitment is not showing correctly for the particular WBS .If we will drill down this report line item after placing the cursor on commitment it is showing the correct amount with PR no and complete detail along with WBS

Again if we are exploring the same WBS with CJI5-Commitment line item report the amount is reflecting correctly.

How to get the correct figure in S_ALR_87013558, Please provide some input. 

Thanks and Regards

Ranjeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the program RKANBU01 in SE38 for the affected project and then check. You can also run RKACOR04 and RKACOR10. Run CJEN once you are done with running these programs.

Before running this you can also check table COOI for the relevant object number and verify if the values being shown in this table are correct.

I believe that running the above programs should help you resolve your issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I am sorry to interrupt this conversation. I think both program RKANBU01 & RKACOR04 and transaction CJEN should be sufficient to correct the inconsistent in COSP and COOI. CJBN is needed in case you Budget and availability check.

Please use RKACOR04 for "normal" totals adjustments.

RKACOR10 was created when the EURO was established in Europe. It adjusts the totals (like RKACOR04) within a currency conversion phase.

Regards, Gordon

0 Kudos

Hi Gokul/Tushar/Gordan,

Thnaks a lot guys, the issue is resolved,

Its for one project if we have number of projects what we can do definately business user will irritate while doing all these step, here in this organisation the no of WBS/Projects are huge.

Please provide your input.    

Regards

Ranjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

You may use option 'Controlling area' (account assignment) at higher level.

For program RKACOR04 You need at least to specify object number (see SAP note 21649).

Regards, Gordon

0 Kudos

Thnaks Gordon and all,

Thread closed