cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10E only selected items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I use VL10E to create delivery. I only select one item at VL10E and want to create a delivery document including only the selected item. But actually, when I press dialog to create a delivery, all items from the same sales document are included. How can I include certain items which I select into the delivery rather than all items from the same sales document?

Best regards,

ts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

according to oss note 453947, creation of deliveries with selected items only works in background mode.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joan,

If your requirement is for single or multiple line item delivery so use transaction VL01N. You can put your sale order item no. and system will allow to create delivery as requirement.

Thanks

Arun         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have no requirements... I only responded to TS question on creating deliveries of selected items thru tcode VL10E in dialog mode and according to oss note it's only possible thru background mode (there's a button in the screen for this purpose).

Regards,

JM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TS

In VL10 E Screen

Please use Scheduling agreement/sales order no. In sale order tab.

In material tab use particular material & execute.

It will show only that particular item for dispatch.

Hope it provides you the best solution.

Regards

Mohit Midha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit Midha,

Thanks for your reply. Items of the same GI date from the same sales document are still included.

Best regards,

ts

Former Member
0 Kudos

try VL10C.

This should help to choose individual items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobinath Rathinasamy,

Thanks for your reply. I've already tried VL10C but it made no difference. Items of the same GI date from the same sales document are included.

Best regards,

ts