Intercompany Stock transfer With Sales order and PO link
My client is doing intercompany STO with following process.
Process As follows.
1. Company XXX-supplying company
2. Company YYY.- Receiving company
Current intercompany process:
1. Company YYY creates a PR for the material that are required to company YYY which will be supplied from company XXX.
2. With reference to PR Company YYY will create PO with Company XXX as a vendor
3. Company XXX is creating sales order with Company YYY as a customer
4. Company XXX creates production order wrt to sales order
5. Delivery gets created with reference to the sales order once it is confirmed.
6. Then Invoice is created with reference to delivery once PGIed.
7. Company YYY is doing the GR and IR with respect to the PO created.
Stock transfer happening parallel between this two companies whereas there is no link between this company for tracking purpose.
Ø It is altogether a normal sales process which my client is considering as intercompany STO process to suit the business requirement
Ø There is no link of the transactions between the two company codes.(PR/PO and Sales/billing)
Ø Reconciliation of accounts between 2 companies is a tedious exercise.
Now the requirement is to modify the process in such a way that there should be a proper link between Sales order and PO.
We have suggested going with the normal STO process as per SAP standard with reference to PO. But business is more concern about the sales process to be involved.
Please suggest some alternative solutions to link this requirement so that we can have proper process flow.