cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order TECO Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I have created the production order in SAP. The Order status is "REL MANC PCNF PDLV SETC".

With the above status, i am setting the status "TECO" for my prod order. If i set the status 'TECO", what will happen for my component reservations?

After setting the TECO status, my prod order status will be "REL MANC PCNF PDLV  TECO SETC". With this status, can i able to settle & close my order?

Is the production order status should be DLV & CNF  for settlement & closure even though the order has TECO status?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Once you set the TECO status to a production order system will activate the deletion flag to the reservation.

Is the production order status should be DLV & CNF  for settlement & closure even though the order has TECO status?

For settlement you should have status as TECO or DLV once the order get settled its balance become zero after that you can close the order.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member183783
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,Selva:

With the above status, i am setting the status "TECO" for my prod order. If i set the status 'TECO", what will happen for my component reservations?

reservation will be cleaned..you won't see those component reservation in SAP

After setting the TECO status, my prod order status will be "REL MANC PCNF PDLV  TECO SETC". With this status, can i able to settle & close my order?

Yes..you can settle &close order in status of TECO or DLV &CNF ,

No.  TECO means no need to process the order (no production need to be carried out)

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

I am just adding some point

TECO:

The following actions are executed if an order is set to Technically complete.

• The order is not relevant for MRP planning
  • Reservations are deleted
  • Capacity requirements are deleted
  • Purchase requisitions for external operations or non-stock materials are deleted
  • The order and its operations receive the system status Technically Completed (TECO)

After technical completion you can still make postings for the order. For instance, material withdrawal or a confirmation can be posted if they were previously forgotten.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Selva,

Reservations/Capacity Requirements will be deleted and loose MRP relevance.

With this status, can i able to settle & close my order?

yes you can settle and close.But for CLSD,order balance must be 0 and if you dont have pdlv or dlv than how balance would be 0?

Status CLSD:

Prerequisite-

1. Order in REL or TECO.
  2. ORDER BALANCE  0

Result:

1. no changes in order allowed
  2. no posting in order in any form

Status TECO:

Prerequisite-

1. Status REL

Result:

1. Reservation deleted
  2. capacity requirement deleted.
  3. loose Mrp Relevance
  4. withdraw material and can confirm

Regards,

Message was edited by: dee joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee Joy,

My prod order status is be "REL MANC PCNF PDLV  TECO SETC"

SETC: Settlement Rule Created

MANC: Material Availability NOT checked.

So, i hope that with the status "REL MANC PCNF PDLV  TECO SETC", i can able to settle the production order. And I am also assuming that if the production order is settled properly means the ORDER BALANCE IS ZERO. Then i can able to close the order.

In which transaction i  can find the order balance for the production order?

Is the production order settlement & closure  (in SAP) responsibility of production (shop floor) team or finance & controlling team?

Thanks

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Selva,

Yes with this status,it can be settled and closed.To check balance>goto order co03>Click on GOTO in menu>Balance. or see in cost-analysis layout.other t-code is KKBC_ORD to see GI/GR/confirmation and settlement.

Generally its controlling team's job.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee Joy,

Thank you for the info. As informed, if the status is set to TECO, the reservation item for the production order components will be deleted. In RESB, which field will be set as deleted, if the production order status is set to TECO?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee Joy,

I think the field XLOEK will be updated in RESB for reservation items, if the order status is set to TECO.

Any other field update will happen in RESB other than XLOEK, if the order status is set to TECO?

Thanks

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its RESB-XLOEK

Regards,

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Selva,

yes you are right and no other change on RESB will happen.

Regards,