cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in selection profiles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to add one more object in each and every selection profile in DP planning book without individually visiting each one,How can I do this on mass scale?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot.

It works...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pramod

I suppose it would be helpful to everyone if you tell us what worked the Tables or the BADI?

Also you might want to put the status of the question to answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was customization that helped me to insert parameter in the selection profile.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Promod,

Do you mind explaining what kind of customization you did and how it solved your problem? This is a place for all of us to share our knowledge.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not at all.

Sorry for the late response.

Basically in order to operate on a mass scale we designed a program which will add or change the object accordinlgy in the selection profile by using the tables as mentioned by harish /SAPAPO/TS_SELPO and /SAPAPO/TS_SELKO.In case of any additional help on the same, do revert back.

Thanks everybody for sharing info, this helped me to updated all the selection profiles profiles half an hour.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Pramod,

Try BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR to enhance standard shuffler functions. Also see notes 432806 and 399508.

Hope this helps.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge this can be done efficiently through custom development (which may not make sense for adding one object). Harish has already provided the necessary table data containing the selection information.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

table /SAPAPO/TS_SELPO gives a list of Selection Ids and the characteristics used in it and its values.

If you can manage to write into the table the extra line it might turn up in your selections

this table has selection id in GUID

/SAPAPO/TS_SELKO gives the key to the id and the description

(but if you want to write one line more , dont worry about this....just add one line to every GUID)