cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW 7.0 SR3 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

for installation Nw 7.0 sr3 ..I have downloaded 70SWPM10SP03_1-20009611.SAR (Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 SP3 for NW 7.0x).

But here I could not found "Central System" installation option .....

I am to install this in windows 2003, 32 bit.

Could please somebody help me here ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen the workaround for this in a Russian forum long ago try to see if it works yet with SWPM

Copy the product.catalog file from 64 bit setup to 32 bit setup directory and start sapinst again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranendu,

Kindly go through http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34591

Which quotes :

As of Netweaver 7.0 SR3 (SPS 14) you can only install dialog instance on 32 bit platforms.

All remaining instances ( CI , SCS , ASCS , DB ) can only be installed on 64-bit platforms.

Regards,

Kushal Anand

<removed_by_moderator>

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Message was edited by: Juan Reyes

Akshay_G
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks strange, because you are using the latest SWPM.

Can you please re-try with following:

1) Try the other SWPM SP version i.e.

70SWPM10SP02_4-20009611.sarSoftware Provisioning Manager 1.0 SP2 for NW 7.0x Patch Level 4

2) Ensure that you have selected the correct OS version, as you mentioned you are on 32 Bit platform, ensure that its Itanium one and you have used the corressponding SWPM

3) This below here is SWPM 1.0 SP3 on Win 64 platform x86 architecture, it shows Central Deployment as expected.

If you aren't able to get through this, its related to the SWPM-OS version dependency.

-Akshay

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which system do you want to build ?

Which SUM have you downloaded for windows ? IA32 or X86?

To install an SAP system based on SAP NetWeaver application server, choose <Your

SAP product> SAP Application Server ABAP <Database> <System Variant>

Regards,

Divyanshu