cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Values in Approval/ Urgency

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

We have configured ChaRm.In the Rfc screen we want to make some values to appear as default.

Like the approval procedure is standard and there is only 1 value so we want that when ticket is created the default value should appear automatically rather than user selecting from drop down.

Similarly in the urgency field that default value should be populated as Low rather than user selecting low.In case user wants to change he can do it.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisek,

For Default value for approval procedure check this post http://scn.sap.com/thread/3358771

For default urgency run tcode crmc_process_ma choose proper transaction type and choose F2 key button from left tree menu choose 'Assigment of business...' then mark business activity and double click 'customizing header'. There you can set default value for priority.

BR,

Kamil

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

in CRMC_PROCESS_MA we can set default Priority, but not Urgency and Impact.

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raquel,

Thanks for clarification . If we set some default priority and set in SPRO tcode 'Define Impact/Urgency/Recommended' priority values for Impact/Urgency then these fields should automatically filled in ?

BR,

Kamil

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

You can configure the possible values for Impact/Urgency to have a recommended priority automatically filled in, but in the screen you will need to select a value for Impact and a value for Urgency anyway. This is what I mean.

There is no IMG activity as far as I know that allows you to set default value for these 2 fields, and I have understood from the first question that Abhishek wanted to set Urgency, not Priority, as he said: "Similarly in the urgency field that default value should be populated as Low". But it seems that I was wrong.

Best regards,

Raquel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I may be wrong, but as far as I know you need some coding for that. You have to enhance the UI component and redefine method DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT to define a default value for these fields in Web Client.

I don't know yet any way to do it without coding.

Regards,

Raquel