cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change business partner only in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have this requirement and i'm not sure if it is posible with an standart solution.

They want to change the business partner ONLY when they are creating a Sales Order, after is saved they want to block the modifications of this specific business partner.

They say that will be acceptable too if is blocked when the order have subsequent documents.

Is there any standart way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,

RicardoLeon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which business partner you want to change?

Maintain default partners in Sold to Party (Customer master-XD02) so that it will prompt while creation of sale orders.

except Sold to party.you can change other partner functions manually in sales order line item "partners" tab but

If you want to change sold to party also refer the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3388001

After changing all the business partnersyou can control through only User Exit

Try with USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in Program-MV45AFZZ

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am quite sure this is not possible in standard.

Perhaps explain the scenario to the ABAPer and have him write a custom logic. If I am not mistaking the userexit for allowing/disallowing modifications is USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION   in include MV45FZZ.

Kindly post what resolves the issue.

Regards,

Debadeep

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wey,

You need to go for user exit for this requirement which I understood from the post

Thanks,

Sumeet sah

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

They want to change the business partner ONLY when they are creating a Sales Order, after is saved they want to block the modifications of this specific business partner.

They say that will be acceptable too if is blocked when the order have subsequent documents.

In partner determination procedure, for every partner function there is a field "Not Modifiable". For the partners which should not be changed / modified, activate this field in configuration (VOPAN).

Note: In the business situation when client / customer wants to change the SH of a sales order, then the company user goes to VA02 and does the respective changes.

But with this requirement, do you want that changes should not be possible in VA02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I want to select the business partner only (It's a Z business partner) in the creation (VA01) after that it shouldn't be modified (VA02).

Seems like it's only posible with User Exits... But if you have any ideas i'll appreciate.

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Have you tested based on my previous post? (functionality "Not Modifiable", in partner procedure)

This is standard SAP.

I too shall test and update here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but it makes it "Not modifiable" on creation too. I mean, if i have in the customer master just one business partner, i can't modify it, if i have 2 or more, i can choose between them. The user want to use any business partner.

Now i'm talking to my users to suggest to use this, and i think it will be the most standart solution they can get. The only other  solution will be use an user exit or something like that.

Thanks.

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to me this is not possible in standard. I think you need to try with user exit. You may use user exit MV45AFZZ - FORM userexit_field_modification to write your own code based on condition with help of your technical person.

Pl check.

Regards,

Piyush Gajera