cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VV22 access sequence using material number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a trick to getting shipping output using material number as one of the key fields?  I have tried doing accesses with material number included and the determination analysis does not find the material number. It finds everything else.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you try having a new table only with the material number and keeping it at the top of the access. This might work.

Do let me know.

Regards,

Debadeep Saha

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I noted, I had my output at the header level but it needed to be at the item level so the material number would be available in the kompbv2 table.  It is working now.  Thank you for your suggestions.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Please create a condition table with Material combination and assign this table in your access sequence and definitely this access sequence is assigned to your output type.

After saving all the settings in the SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Determination>Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries>Maintain Condition Tables (V/60).You will find the below screen in VV21/22.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suman,

The access with material defaults to table kompbv2-matnr.  But when creating the output, the determination is not finding a value for this field.

Susan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I need to output at item level vs header.  That must be the issue.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Susan,

Can you share your screen what exactly you are facing issue at VV21 ??

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Suman,

The access which you show would not actually work. The more specif ones should be at the top.

As per your screenshot the access which you have given are in the below sequence:

1. Sales org/Delivery type

2. Sales org/Material/Delivery type

When system searches for a condition record it and finds it at the 1st access (Sales org/Delivery type) it would not move to the second access at all and thus will not trigger the material based output.

Regards,

Debadeep

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debadeep,

I know how Access Sequence works but if you see the first post of Susan "Is there a trick to getting shipping output using material number as one of the key fields?"

This is the reason I have advised to create a new condition table but now as per her it not fetches the records so I requested her to paste the screen to understand it in a better way.

I hope you understand.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep! I do understand. Thanks