cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Catalog - Transfer Contracts from SRM - XI - MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing SRM MDM Catalog1.0 with SRM 5.0 & ECC 6.0.

We have already configured XI content for MDM Catalog.

We have also done the basic settings for transferring contracts from srm to XI (including Backend System & Check box in Contracts for transfer to catalog).

But when i run the report SRMMDM_CTR_TRANSFER, the log tells me that contracts transfer has been initialized, but I cant see any XML message in SXMB_MONI

Can someone pls help and tell me why is that happening??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jasmeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you are running this report then is it configured to send the data to port or to a flat file from where XI Picks up the data?

I will first isolate the problem by identifying if the data has been correctly sent to the port or flat file first from the source system.

If the data is being correctly sent to the port or flat file then this could be issue with XI. What is the scenario you are using in XI? Flat file to XML ?

Prashanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanta,

Thanks for the reply.

But Can you please explain this thing in some more detail.

Thanks and Regards,

Jasmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmeet,

I figure out your source system is SRM and you want to send some data to MDM.

If this is right, please do let us know the over all scenario, like how are you planning to transfer the data from SRM to XI and later from XI to MDM?

Regards,

Mausam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mausam,

yes we have a SRM system from which we want are going to be sending Contracts, Prod Id's, Product Categories, Suppliers List etc from SRM to MDM using XI.

We have the Pre delivered content for XI from which we have set up the Interfaces etc.

This mapping between SRM-XI-MDM works pretty fine if i try to send Products or suppliers from SRM. I can see the IDOCs being generated. But when i run the report for Contracts, I cant see any IDOC in SXMB_MONI in SRM which is my source system.

So hence my question..... Is there some other way by which Contracts are transferred and if so then how and where can I see it.

Regards,

Jasmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmeet,

did you check that the contract sending is enabled?

In transaction sm30 and the view V_BBP_FUNCTION_M yu can check the existence of the following entry in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP.

BUS2000113 TransferFromData CATALOG BBP_SAPXML1_CTR_CAT_SEND

If it is not there, you should create it... This entry is responsible that the sending of contracts is triggered.

Kind Regards

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

I checked the View and the entry already exists as following:

Obj Type: BUS2000113

Method: TransferFromData

Sys Type: CATALOG

Adapter Name: BBP_SAPXML1_CTR_CAT_SEND

are there any other settings also that we can check.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Jasmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasmeet,

Could you please check that the transfering of contracts is enabled?

Please check using transaction

SPRO --> SRM --> SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> Define Backend Systems

that tehre is an entry for a logical system of system type CATALOG - even if this is a dummy entry w/o any further configuration. This entry is responsible that the "Transfer Cotnract" checkbox will be visible in the EBP.

Kind Regards

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I also have the same problem and don't know how to resolve it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

same problem here. also with Products

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I am also facing the same error as mentioned by jasmeet that I am not able to see the generated xml file in sxmb_moni.

Could you all please help me out on the same?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Saurabh