cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

positive/negative sign of condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

for statistic condition type like VPRS, can we define positive/negative sign, I want to change VPRS from negative sign to be positive sign is it possible? thanks

also can we have two cost condition type for one sales order document? if we sell two items in one sales order, is it possible that we assign cost condition type ZPR1(copy from VPRS) to line item 1 and assign ZPR2(copy from VPRS) to line item 2? can we do this in pricing procedure or we need some enhancement?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Can you tell me what is the reason you want two cost condition types for two line item.Is it not fulfilled your requirement by VPRS only????

Coming to your first question Plus/Minus drop down box is used for condition type values in Positive or Negative or it will accept both.The F1 help is self explanatory in V/06.

Basically for discount which has to be deducted from the Base price for that in Discount condition type Negative "X" is selected in the K004 condition type(for example).

The default value of VPRS for this indicator is "Blank - Positive and Negative".

Also I do not understand that why you wrote this;

I want to change VPRS from negative sign to be positive sign is it possible? thanks

Hope this is clear to you..

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I want to change VPRS from negative sign to be positive sign is it possible?

VPRS is always should be as Positive Sign .It should not have the Negative sign .Where you have seen Negative sin with this condition type ? ( VPRS = Original Material Cost ).

Can we have two cost condition type for one sales order document? if we sell two items in one sales order, is it possible that we assign cost condition type ZPR1(copy from VPRS) to line item 1 and assign ZPR2(copy from VPRS) to line item 2?

Why ,You needed this twice in Sales Order ? .If you configure two different condition types by copying original VPRS ,it will get same price as from Material Master .So,in this case ,why you needed this twice if both will have same price in sales order level ?.If you have two different materila codes then no issues .

Thanks,

Naren