cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile workflow log in SCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am trying to send workflow items from SAP system to SUP and send to users on Apple devices using 'Sybase Mobile Workflow 2.1' app.

When a work item is triggered from SAP system I am getting a success response (HTTP 200), but in SCC there is no log available in Server folder.

Can someone suggest where we can check this log in SCC.

Thanks in Advance

Vedavyas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VT,

If you are using hydrib app, use the 'settings' option and turn on the trace to medium or high,so that

you can see  the log file  in  scc package domain log files.

This way you don't need to check the trace files at the SUP server level.

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info RK. As of now I am using iPhone App 'Sybase Mobile Workflow 2.1' provided by SAP. And no such setting is provided for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to app store and update the existing workflow container to to 2.2 SP02 version , then u can see these settings.

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You meen server initiated hybrid application?

If you are not able to see in SCC log, you can check it in below location.

<Unwired Server Installed Location>\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs\

If its server initiated application, you will get DCN log in http "<ServerName>-http.log", also you can see the detailed report of the particular user's logs within "WorkflowClient" folder, search with the particular user name within that folder, there you will get particular user's data transaction.

Commonly you can check with "<ServerName>-server.log".

To get the device log you should use gettrace method in SCC.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Yokesvarna.K

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Login to SCC > click on application tab under server > select the user to which you sent the data from SAP > click on the "Get trace" button and get the logs. It should have the details of the data send from SAP via DCN.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun

This trace is getting downloaded to server, I need to request Admin team for these files. Do we have any other log available on SCC itself?

Thanks in Advance

Vedavyas.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to troubleshoot issues related to DCN you need to look it logs in the SUP server.

- Midhun VP

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

For the client-side logs, they can only be obtained in the manner Midhun documents.

For server-side logs, those should all be visible in SCC. Go to the Log node, select the Messaging Server tab, click the Show Filter checkbox, change the Max Level to DEBUG, uncheck the Show Filter checkbox, hit the Retrieve button.  Ditto for the Mobile Server tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on SUP 2.1 server, in SCC, 'Log' node of server or in 'Messaging' tab of 'Monitoring' I don't see these parameters. Can you suggest if I am checking this in a wrong place.