Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My client is Having a 5  Division, 2 DC, one sales org and 9 plants

the stock transfer happens all the 9 plants and its can be any plant to any plant . they all trading plant .

we thought of going for 1 division so that it will be easy Stock transfer, and make the 5 division in to 5 sales group so tat we can make sto easy . but since the client want to lot of reports and control goin for 5 sales group is not possible solution so have to go back to the 5 separate divsion so in case goin for 5 division. so think it will complicate the STO configuration since only one sales area can be assigned for one plant but since the sto happens between all the plants i not sure how to config it i got 5 different division .

hope there must be some solution can any one please help any idea would be very helpful

thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for an exclusive distribution Channel as STO.

Create an customer account group "STO". by using this account group create plant as customers.

Now extend the sales areas (Sales Org-> DC (STO)-> 5 Div) to these customers only.

this will work,

Thanks,

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhinav

my cient is doing stock tranfer only within the country

we tried an on a server goin for one dc and 5 division and 6th division which is the common division since its a common the customer(plant ) can  be created as a in tat division which i feel is the solution can any one tell is this right

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if creating a new DC and Division for exclusively for Stock transports and assigning it in the Plants along with your Sales org will help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes i will check with the team and will let you know i am not much sure abt the User exit part i am new but will update. when doin R&D that user exit is for shippin point can tat be used my process

do i need to go for seperate DC and division .

or only goin for Seperate division alone is it ok 

thanks

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

do i need to go for seperate DC and division .

or only goin for Seperate division alone is it ok 

Hello,

Yes you can continue with separate division and distribution channel. You may determine your sales area in userexit as per your config logic.

e.g. For STO you may create separate distribution channel and you may fix same and based on division derived from sales org you may determine sales area.

Regards,

Piyush Gajera

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think you have to create both DC and Div. what we are trying to achieve is a new Sales area for STOs alone.

Example: Existing Sales org. - 1000  New DC - ST     New Div - ST

New sales area - 1000/ST/ST

Assign all the plants to this sales area and 1000/ST/ST in all the Plants' configuration. by this way you can create an STO from any plant to any plant with the sales area 1000/ST/ST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have to have 6 division 5 for my different products and one only for STO so i hav to extended my products to the ST  division aswell and already got 2 DC  and if i add one more DC for this ST.

so all my regular process happenes in my 5 division and 2 DC and use the ST division and ST DC for STO alone doesnt it make my configuration bit complicated just asking if i look overall . sorry will discuss with my team abt this thanks for the response guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah.. it will be a little complicated with respect to master data maintenance.

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gobinath,

Kindly explain how do you extend your materials into more than one division.

Thanks,

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rani Raja,

Here according to me you need to go with seperate division. You can determine your respective sales area based on your combination using user exit LV50NF01 in FM SD_TRANSFERDATA_DETERMINE with help of your technical guy. You can continue with single sales area assignment in STO configuration and using userexit sales area determination can be taken care.

Pl check and revert.

Regards,

PG