cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy Exchange rate in Accounting documents from Sales order without Exchange rate for FI postings

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to set up that Exchange rate of Accounting documents depends on Exchange Rate for Price Determination in Sales order (Header Sales tab).

But actually it seems to depends on Exchange rate for FI postings in Sales order (Header Accounting tab).

So Sales division needs to consider Accounting tab in Sales order to create Accounting document correctly.

The requirement is that they don't want to consider Accounting tab when creating Sales order.

Could you kindly tell me the way to achieve the requirement?

Regards,

yuki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuki

Check what possibilities you have with the help of SAP Note 22781 - Exchange rate in accounting, exchange rate type.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

So Sales division needs to consider Accounting tab in Sales order to create Accounting document correctly.

I am really  not getting you with above statement . Let me some inputs from you .

Why they want to consider Accounting Tab ?

What is the main purpose to consider this tab ?

Does Accounting doc is depends upon Accounting Tab of Sales Order ? If yes how ?

Note : Exchange rate type is coming from Customer master into Sales Order level .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Naren

Why they want to consider Accounting Tab ?

What is the main purpose to consider this tab ?

Does Accounting doc is depends upon Accounting Tab of Sales Order ? If yes how ?

I'm sorry. My explanation was very confusing.

Basically the person, who is in charge of creating sales order, don't have to see Accounting tab because they can see Doc. Currency and Exchange rate in Sales tab.

But according to the SAP note# 36070, Exchange rate in Accounting Docs are depends on VBKD-KURRF(Exchange rate for FI postings in Sales order (Header Accounting tab)).

And this note recommends transferring VBKD-KURSK into VBKD-KURRF at user exit.

Without editing user exit, I want to create Accounting Docs depending on Exchange Rate for Price Determination in Sales order (Header Sales tab).

Regards,

yuki

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I request you to please check below Note .You can solve more problems regarding this .

1481238 - How are different exchange rates (Price, FI postings and Conditions) determined in billing documents

Thanks,

Naren