cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace is not available in payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In some of my payload,if you see below few pipeline steps are missing.Can you please suggest what could be the reason behind it.

If you see,receiver determination.interface determination etc some steps are missing.This payload start from receiver grouping only.Please suggest what could be the reason for this.

Regards,

Abhinav Verma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

The Messages are the child messages of some parent messages. I think this message is one of the branches of the parent message. If you check the parent message (you will get it from the SXMB_MONI screen) then I suppose you will be able to view the message with the following steps -

• Inbound Message ( CENTRAL )
  • XML Validation Inbound Channel Request
  • Receiver Determination
  • Interface Determination
  • Receiver Grouping

And, the next steps from Receiver Grouping in the Child Message.

Thanks ,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Buddy,

How are you ??? Our quality system is connected to both Pre Prod and Quality  of ECC system.But currently we have stopped the channel for pre prod and we are not connected to pre prod(as of now) so I dont think this message will get split.We are doing some regession testing and what we are doing we are taking some of the payload which are coming from source system but articles are not getting updated in IS retail,so we are pushing it manually.When we push this message.it is successful but few steps are not coming.

If the message is coming directly from source system it is showing the pipeline steps but manually it is not showing.

Regards,

Abhinav Verma

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have remove receiver(quality or prepod) system from receiver determination step. You will able to see all pipeline steps

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

Pre Prod is no longer connected to our quality system.Initial days we were using our quality system both as quality as well as pre prod.Now it not connected.

Regards,

Abhinav Verma

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Solution:-Business system which we thought that we have removed it,it was present in SLD.In short we thought Pre prod and quality system are no longer connected to one PI system but but business system was present in SLD.

So,when I trigger the data,the time difference between parent and child node was huge also checked the perfomance header.As the result we thought child message as orginal message since parent message came very early but child message took some 5 min time between it.In the meantime other message came so this child message was in between those new message(we thought as different and new message).

I will awards points to you all guys.Thanks a lots again for your help.

Regards,

Abhinav Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

As Hari suggested, you can find the pipeline steps in the parent message.

Open the parent message (In SXMB_MONI screen, click on the parent message ID) and you can find the pipe line steps.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav verma,

Trace will be in SOAP Header of each pipeline step. If you maintained LOGGING parameter of value as 1 in sxmb_adm you can see all pipeline steps . Now coming to your question , from your screen shot I understand that you are having more than one receiver systems that is the reason  you are not able to see first 3 pipeline steps (XML validation by inbound channel , Receiver determination and interface determination).

In below screen shot you can see my inbound message is sent two receivers .Hope this explanation helps you .

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks a lot for your help.Initially we were sending this message to two target system but we are no longer with 2 target system.Message coming directly are showing complete trace details but manually when you are triggering it it is not showing those steps...:(

Regards,

Abhinav Verma

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you deleted your prepod business system from receiver determination step ? Manually triggering means you are triggering message from RWB ? BTW what is end to end scenario (Example :file  to Idoc) ?

Regards

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario is Proxy to Proxy.yes i am triggering it from RWB...automatically it is showing pipeline steps but manually not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario is Proxy to Proxy.yes i am triggering it from RWB...automatically it is showing pipeline steps but manually not.

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Please go to transaction code SXMB_ADM and check the IE configration whether trace_level was 3.

Please go through the below link.

by increasing the Trace Level in t-code ‘SXMB_ADM’. Ideally TRACE_LEVEL should be 3 and LOGGING should be 1. 

But for production system TRACE_LEVEL should be 3 otherwise it would flood the XI database

http://saptechnical.com/Tips/XI/XMLMessageMonitoring/SetTraceLevel.htm

Thanks & Regards

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have already checked the trace level,it is showing 3 and default value as 1.Not sure why this is coming in this format.It is quality system not Production.

Regards,

Abhinav Verma

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Verma,

The message is showing successful stats. in which environment are you monitoring the messages.

For your information

::::: in production system RWB monitoring :: some pipeline steps will not visible.

Regards,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI keshav,

I am checking in qaulity environment in Moni only.

Regards,

A V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

The reason is simple, your message is branched.

Refer below screen shot, how to see the trace even for branched message

Regards,

Mastan vali